The human capital factor reflects the knowledge, skills and talent of the company's employees and contract labour, which are important in determining its ability to innovate and compete. This factor may include:
• Ability to attract and retain employees
• Increased staff satisfaction and employee motivation
• Increased employee empowerment and ability to innovate
• Consultation and engagement activities that proactively address problems, leading to
• Goodwill from the staff arising from their ability to server in their local communities
For companies sponsoring any Mayflower initiative - Health, Education, Empowerment, Enviromental or Community development - we anticipate strong potential improvements in their human capital.